Sunday, January 13, 2008

Module 3 - HTML Tutorial

After a busy Christmas away at mum's and a nasty rea11 assignment i am back! and it is time to do some major catching up.

I have some limited html/css knowledge that i have self learnt through manuals, web searches, and just playing around. My best website to date is at http://www.neopets.com/~Errhum It is nothing fancy - just some information and links i wanted for myself for this website, but it does include the basic concepts that we learnt through this tutorial including tables, headings, graphics, links and some basic customisation.

As a result most of what was in the htmldog basic html tutorial i already had some knowledge of, and had no problems completing the activities. I have a huge interest though in getting some forms up and running and learning more about where the collected information is stored, and then being able to access that information again. Hopefully that will come with time.

I have uploaded my "index.html" file to my group 16 location. I worked out that i was meant to upload my file here first, then read the discussion group on this matter.

No difficulties to report.

No comments: